Problems Parents Of Twins Face At Christmas - how many can you relate too? 😂🎁🎄🎅🏻
Bet she feels a bit of a dick in that dress...
Every parent can relate to this 👶🏼💤😂
23 THINGS YOU LEARN AS A PARENT OF TWINS 👶🏼👶🏼😂
1. People will never stop asking you if you have twins – even when they are side by side in the pram age two or three weeks old – people will still ask you. Because, you know, it’s not obvious…
2. When you pack a bag to go out for the day and it looks like you have packed for a full blown holiday.
3. Just because one is sleeping, it doesn’t mean the other one will.
4. When you change the same twin’s bum twice, because you are sooooo tired!
5. Single prams look like tiny play toys to you.
6. You know the true meaning of the word singleton (and it is not about dating). 15 things you said you’d never do when you became a dad
7. On the odd occasion when you only have one twin at home and think, man this one child thing is easy.
8. When you can’t fit your food in the trolley because the supermarket only had a single one, so you have one twin in the seat and one twin in the trolley.
9. You have secret Hulk-strength. Carrying 50 pounds on each arm is nothing.
10. When you feel like an army sergeant rounding up the troops and constantly doing head counts.
11. When you breastfeed twins and your body decides to produce enough milk to feed quads – breast pads become your best friend.
12. When you take the ill one to the doctor but ask for a double prescription because you don’t want to have to bring the other back.
13. Buy in bulk – you know the true meaning of buy one get one free.
14. You become truly gifted in the art of multitasking.
15. When people give you a strange look for buying the exact same toy twice.
16. Twin talk is a thing. 20 confessions of an overprotective first-time parent
17. When it is not just double the fun, it is double the naughtiness (they will team up).
18. When you choose a toy based on whether they can turn it into a potential weapon.
19. When perfect strangers feel it is okay to ask inappropriate questions – like if they were conceived with IVF (because you know they couldn’t just be conceived naturally!). (Picture: Getty)
20. There is no such thing as quickly running out to the shop.
21. Sibling rivalry starts much sooner.
22. When people buy them one to toy to share and you know you will soon be breaking up a wrestling match.
23. When you know it really is double the love, because double hugs are the best. 💓 ... See more
| Copyright Ryan Swain 2017